This is Matt Kortze.
And here a few facts about him:
- I collect a lot of vinyl (records, not floor tile)
- I’m in 5 different music ensembles, but I’m not studying music
- I was a 4:30 miler in high school
- I sacrificed two consecutive nights of sleep for the exegetical
- I hate math
His favorite drink at 10:31 Coffee right now is an iced caramel latte.
His favorite thing about coffee is the caramel.
His favorite part of working about 10:31 Coffee is making people smile (and all the caramel)
- How-I-Met-Your-Mother Fanatic
- Coffee-loving hipster
- Jesus-loving man
- Aubrey-loving boyfriend
- Montana-living soul
His all-time favorite drink is a white mocha, and his favorite thing about coffee is that it keeps him alive.
This is Liz Schmidt.
And here’s five little facts about this lovely giraffe of a lady:
- My perfect day probably involves a coffee shop and conversations about Jesus
- 30-second dance parties get me through the day
- I make a killer cup of authentic Indian chai
- I’m passionate about taking part in the movement of abolishing modern-day slavery
- I’m a book nerd and proud of it
Right now, her favorite drink at 10:31 is the #foreveralone.
Her favorite part of working at a coffee shop is getting to meet new people and hear about people’s day while she make their drink. It’s an awesome privilege to be a light for people!
This is Nathan Toenjes.
And here are 5 facts about him:
- It has been two years since I last cut my hair.
- I am a resident of the state of California.
- Over the course of my tenure as a broista, I have almost grown to appreciate the taste of coffee.
- I lived five young years of my life in a city called Opuwo in Namibia, Africa.
- I am not an only child.
Right now, he really likes strawberry-mango iced tea lemonade.
His favorite thing about coffee is the smell and his favorite part of 10:31 Coffee is “the top-notch management.”