This month, our employee of the month is Kim Sleeper. We love having her on the 10:31 team, and we thought it was about time to show our appreciation.
Hometown: Omaha, NE
Major: secondary education – English, Spanish, & ESL
Fav drink: Bulldog Bite
1. I once ate 15 French macarons in one sitting.
2. I have been vegetarian for 7 years.
3. I visited a coffee plantation in Guatemala this past summer.
4. I love all things linguistics.
5. I drink 4-5 cups of coffee a day.
For our January employee of the month, we are highlighting Dana.
Hometown: St. Charles, MO
Favorite 10:31 Drink: Iced peach tea-lemonade
5 Fun Facts:
1. I have a freckle on the bottom of my foot.
2. My dad is part of a Christian biker gang.
3. I did a semester exchange to Concordia Ann Arbor last spring.
4. I can’t whistle.
5. When I was 4 I told my mom I wanted to marry a man with “flat eyebrows” and move “someplace rich, like New Jersey”…
Dana is such a great barista, and an even better person and we’re lucky to have her at 10:31.
Hey guys, It’s about time we announced our November employee of the month. This month we choose to spotlight Tim Oberdieck.
Hometown: Lanesville, IN
Majors/Minors: Christian Education Leadership, Theology, with a Minor in World and Intercultural Studies
Fav 10:31 Drink: Iced Lavender Latte ”
Fav 10:31 Cold Drink: Bulldog Buzz
Fav 10:31 Hot Drink: Blackberry White Chocolate Mocha
Fav thing about Coffee: ah, Caffeine of course
Fav thing about working at 10:31: Interacting
Five short facts:
1. I am studying to be a DCE and planning on serving overseas as a missionary!
2. Contrary to popular belief, no, I am not amish.
3. I’m always down for a Peanut-Butter-and-honey-tortilla-sandwich
4. I am passionate about gluten consumption.
5. I wish I could yodel. That would be cool.”
Hey guys, this is Riley Sibbel, and she is our October Employee of the month. Some fun facts about Riley are that:
Riley plays basketball for the Concordia Bulldogs.
She is addicted to coffee. (aren’t we all)
She is an aunt to 3 nephews and a niece.
She’s the youngest and only girl in her family.
And, her favorite place to be is home.
For the month of September, we decided to feature our management team as the employees of the month. They’re the glue that keeps 10:31 together, and we really appreciate them. Our Managers as pictured are:
and Matthew Goltl