Hey guys, It’s about time we announced our November employee of the month. This month we choose to spotlight Tim Oberdieck.
Hometown: Lanesville, IN
Majors/Minors: Christian Education Leadership, Theology, with a Minor in World and Intercultural Studies
Fav 10:31 Drink: Iced Lavender Latte ”
Fav 10:31 Cold Drink: Bulldog Buzz
Fav 10:31 Hot Drink: Blackberry White Chocolate Mocha
Fav thing about Coffee: ah, Caffeine of course
Fav thing about working at 10:31: Interacting
Five short facts:
1. I am studying to be a DCE and planning on serving overseas as a missionary!
2. Contrary to popular belief, no, I am not amish.
3. I’m always down for a Peanut-Butter-and-honey-tortilla-sandwich
4. I am passionate about gluten consumption.
5. I wish I could yodel. That would be cool.”
Hey guys, this is Riley Sibbel, and she is our October Employee of the month. Some fun facts about Riley are that:
Riley plays basketball for the Concordia Bulldogs.
She is addicted to coffee. (aren’t we all)
She is an aunt to 3 nephews and a niece.
She’s the youngest and only girl in her family.
And, her favorite place to be is home.
For the month of September, we decided to feature our management team as the employees of the month. They’re the glue that keeps 10:31 together, and we really appreciate them. Our Managers as pictured are:
and Matthew Goltl
This is Naomi Bauer. She’s Employee of the Month!
Here are some neat things about her.
This is Payton.
And here’s a few fun facts about him:
Meet Sophie Hoelz. She’s pretty excited to be:
Sophie’s from Milwaukee, and she’s majoring in Psychology + Behavioral Science with Pre-Social Work + Spanish minors.
Here are a few more facts about Sophie:
- She ate a cow’s hoof in South Africa
- She does the pentathlon and heptathlon in track
- Her favorite food is…e v e r y t h i n g.
- She loves dogs, but her favorite animal is a cow
Her favorite drink is a soy matcha latte.
Her favorite thing about coffee is that it’s coffee.