Here’s a few things about her:
- My dad is in a Christian biker gang (and is also a white-collar office worker)
- I have three cats: Paducah Joe, Quaxo, and URL
- I have a freckle on the bottom of my right foot
- I am incredibly terrified of whales
- When I was 4 apparently I told my mom that someday I would marry a man with “flat eyebrows”
Her favorite 10:31 drink is a Bulldog Buzz (she consumes way too many energy drinks) but in the fall, she loves apple cider.
Her favorite part about working at 10:31 Coffee is people-watching in Jtop.
Annie Schmidt (left)
Annie is a junior, majoring in Accounting and Business Administration. This is her second semester working at 10:31 Coffee, and she loves coffee because it’s the brightest part of her day.
Mallory Parrish (middle)
Mallory is a senior, majoring in Business Administration and Business Communication. This is her third semester working at 10:31 Coffee, and her favorite part of working at the coffee shop is talking to people.
Grace Lozier (right)
Grace is a senior, majoring in Marketing, Business Administration, and Spanish. This is her seventh (yikes) semester working at 10:31 Coffee, and while she loves everything about the coffee shop, her favorite part is Autumn Harvest.
For even more information, check out our Employee Spotlight.
It’s September, which is National Honey month! Check out all of our new seasonals for some new drink options!
We are the on-campus coffee shop at CUNE. We have coffee, smoothies, energy drinks, muffins, granola bars, and a ton more. Check out our hours & menu above!
This is Matt Kortze.
And here a few facts about him:
- I collect a lot of vinyl (records, not floor tile)
- I’m in 5 different music ensembles, but I’m not studying music
- I was a 4:30 miler in high school
- I sacrificed two consecutive nights of sleep for the exegetical
- I hate math
His favorite drink at 10:31 Coffee right now is an iced caramel latte.
His favorite thing about coffee is the caramel.
His favorite part of working about 10:31 Coffee is making people smile (and all the caramel)