Meet Annie Pico:
She’s pretty chill. Here’s some cool facts about her:
Her favorite 10:31 Coffee drink is an iced dirty chai.
- Jesus is my best friend
- I’m a flyer on the Bulldog cheer team
- Yellow is my favorite color
- I love sharks with my whole heart
- Also, Taco Bell is life.
Her favorite part about coffee is that it’s magical after morning practice and when trying to finish homework late at night.
Here’s a few things about her:
- My dad is in a Christian biker gang (and is also a white-collar office worker)
- I have three cats: Paducah Joe, Quaxo, and URL
- I have a freckle on the bottom of my right foot
- I am incredibly terrified of whales
- When I was 4 apparently I told my mom that someday I would marry a man with “flat eyebrows”
Her favorite 10:31 drink is a Bulldog Buzz (she consumes way too many energy drinks) but in the fall, she loves apple cider.
Her favorite part about working at 10:31 Coffee is people-watching in Jtop.
Annie Schmidt (left)
Annie is a junior, majoring in Accounting and Business Administration. This is her second semester working at 10:31 Coffee, and she loves coffee because it’s the brightest part of her day.
Mallory Parrish (middle)
Mallory is a senior, majoring in Business Administration and Business Communication. This is her third semester working at 10:31 Coffee, and her favorite part of working at the coffee shop is talking to people.
Grace Lozier (right)
Grace is a senior, majoring in Marketing, Business Administration, and Spanish. This is her seventh (yikes) semester working at 10:31 Coffee, and while she loves everything about the coffee shop, her favorite part is Autumn Harvest.
For even more information, check out our Employee Spotlight.
It’s September, which is National Honey month! Check out all of our new seasonals for some new drink options!
We are the on-campus coffee shop at CUNE. We have coffee, smoothies, energy drinks, muffins, granola bars, and a ton more. Check out our hours & menu above!