Marketing Coordinator Applications
We are looking for a 10:31 Coffee marketing coordinator. For the rest of the semester, you will be working with our current marketing coordinator, Payton DeVencenty, to better integrate your marketing skills into the team. You will need to be able to commit 3-4 hours a week to marketing duties and 2 hours a week barista duties next semester.
Basic duties include:
- Working with photo and video, including editing
- Managing social media accounts for 10:31 Coffee
- Meeting weekly with management team to go over weekly objectives
- Having campaigns prepared by assigned deadlines
- Product knowledge
- Friendliness and excellent customer service
- Preparing orders in a timely manner
- Handling cash, taking responsibility for all money exchanges during your shift
- Open communication with manager(s)
- Willingness to work any and all shifts available if your class schedule allows it
All applications, cover letters, resumes, letters of reference, and schedules (academic and extra-curricular) are due April 4, 2018 by 12 p.m. Please turn in via campus mail to 10:31 Coffee.
10:31 Coffee baristas will need to be able to commit 6-8 hours per week next semester to coffee shop duties, such as working as a barista and attending monthly meetings.
Baristas duties include:
Friendliness and excellent customer service
Preparing orders in a timely manner
Handling cash, taking responsibility for all money exchanges during your shift
Open communication with manager(s)
Willingness to work any and all shifts available if your class schedule allows it