10:31 Coffee baristas can expect to work between 6 and 8 hours per week.
Some main barista responsibilities include:
- Friendliness and excellent customer service
- Preparing orders in a timely manner
- Handling cash, maintaining overall store appearance, completing task duties
- Willingness to work any and all shifts available that your schedule allows
10:31 Coffee managers will need to be able to commit 10-12 hours per week to coffee shop duties, such as working as a barista and attending meetings.
Program requirements for managers include:
- Currently enrolled at CUNE – preferably as a freshman or sophomore
- Currently or willing to add a business major or minor
- Willing to be a part of the Professional Business Leaders (PBL) club